Canary Islands Tips

Tips about best place to stay in the Canary Islands for tourits: Tenerife, Gran Canaria, Fuerteventura, Lanzarote. Which is the best Canary Island to visit in every season? Sunniest places. Click the "Menu button" and choose your island.

Translate

Search ⤵️

TO KNOW: if you do not see, in my articles, the list of the accommodations that apply last minute promotions UPDATED from week to week (prices and map), remove the AD blocker and update the page (I have no adsense ads on the blog).

22.11.21

Fuerteventura for a winter sun holiday with kids

Where can families stay in Fuerteventura? Winter sun holidays to Fuerteventura with kids. Fuerteventura looking for a place that isn't too windy for children and baby.

Best area Fuerteventura
Fuerteventura winter sun holiday with kids

Fuerteventura holiday: looking for a place that isn't too windy for kids

Hey Moira, I'm looking for some advice and hoping you will have some time to help. I'm travelling from England to Fuerteventura in February. We haven't been there before, so now on a search to find somewhere suitable to stay. The main issue is we will be travelling with a 5 month old baby and 2 boys.

I'm looking for a beach that isn't too windy for the baby. I don't know if it will be cold or not in February but cold plus wind won't be ideal with 2 kids and a baby so just looking for some advice on where is best to go (which town/beach and if you know anyone with any accommodation that is close to the beach and near some food places that would be amazing). 

I read your blog about finding places with walls around pools so not sure what is ideal and hoping you have some contacts/experience so we can find something.

The boys are quite energetic, love swimming and sandy beaches and exploring so if you have a place in your mind that's like that I would love to hear from you. I hope you can spare some time to share your thoughts.

Thank you!

Fuerteventura where is best to go with kids?

Caleta de Fueste is the best place to stay in Fuerteventura with kids.

I receive several emails like this (I also have an Italian blog). If you face the same situation, here is my thoughts and advice about it.

Booking.com

Is February a good time to visit Fuerteventura?

Fuerteventura is not the island I would choose for a February stay in the Canaries with children. Definitely better to go to Gran Canaria southern zone: Puerto Rico/playa Amadores area (videos about these beaches).

However, since you've already booked your flight, it's better if you're staying in Caleta de Fuste.(see photo).
Fuerteventura is windy, the climate is very variable and the last time I was in Fuerte, in late January, I never swam but I got a tan lying under the fence that surrounds the beach of Caleta de fuste.
⭐ Turn on English or Spanish subtitles, to follow my video:

Villas to rent in fuerteventura caleta de fuste

Here you can find villas to rent in fuerteventura in Caleta de Fuste.

Villa with swimming pool which surrounded by the wall:
  1. Villa for 5 people in Caleta
  2. Ereza villa for family
Booking.com

Have a nice holiday :)
Moira.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam comments or comments containing links are blocked and deleted. Don't waste your time.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.